The Sleepy Hollow Project recognizes that customers' personal information is an important asset in providing better products and services to customers. Based on our policy, we strive to protect personal information and live up to the trust of our customers.
The Sleepy Hollow Project - TSHP ("TSHP"; hereinafter the same shall apply) shall create an environment in which customers' personal information is safely stored, used and handled with respect for the customer's intentions, and shall earn the trust of customers. In such an environment, we hope to continue to provide a variety of services that inspire our customers and stimulate their curiosity. Based on this policy and in accordance with TSHP philosophy of being honest and fair, TSHP has established the following policy regarding the handling of personal information, and will strive to appropriately handle the personal information it collects about customers.(*) This policy applies to TSHP and its subsidiaries.
(Definition of personal information)
1. In this policy, "personal information" is information about an individual, and includes information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the information, or includes an individual identification code (*note) Say something. Some of the collected information about customers cannot identify a specific individual by itself, but if combined with other information it is possible to identify a specific individual, such information will be used in combination to the extent that it is handled in combination. treated as “personal information”.
*Note (Personal identification code conforms to the ordinance of the Personal Information Protection Commission. Definitions as of the revision date of this policy include the following: (1) (a) sequence of bases that make up DNA, (b) (c) Linear patterns formed by undulations on the surface of the iris (b) Vocal cords during vocalization Vibration of the glottis, opening and closing of the glottis and the shape of the vocal tract and its changes; and the shape of the vein determined by the endpoint, (g) fingerprint or palmprint, (2) passport number, basic pension number, driver's license number, resident card code and individual number, and (3) national health insurance, late-stage elderly Letters, numbers, symbols and other codes written on the insured card of the medical care system and long-term care insurance so that it is different for each person to whom it is issued).
(Compliance with laws and regulations)
2. When handling personal information, TSHP will comply with the obligations stipulated in the guidelines published by the Personal Information Protection Commission and competent authorities regarding the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations related to personal information protection, as well as this policy.
(Use within the scope of purpose of use)
3. TSHP will handle personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the previously specified purpose of use, and will take measures to do so, unless the consent of the individual is obtained in advance or as permitted by law.
(Acquisition of personal information)
4. When acquiring personal information, TSHP will endeavour to obtain the consent of the individual by clearly indicating the items of personal information to be handled, the purpose of use, and the contact point for inquiries, etc., in advance. In cases where personal information includes personal information that requires special consideration, such as race and creed, we will not acquire personal information without obtaining the consent of the person, except when permitted by law. When acquiring personal information from a third party, if there is a legal obligation to confirm or create a record when receiving the third party's provision, we will comply with this.
Personal information of customers under the age of 15)
5. Sony strives to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personal information concerning customers under the age of 15. If you become aware that your child has provided Sony with personal information without the consent of their parent or guardian, please contact the contact point set forth in this Policy.
(Safety control measures)
6. Sony strives to keep personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use, and to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss, damage, etc. We will also take appropriate safety control measures and make corrections as necessary.
(Supervision of contractors)
7. TSHP may outsource the handling of personal information to other companies or third parties to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In that case, we will take appropriate security control measures under the TSHP Information Security Policy. In addition, when outsourcing work to a third party, we will ensure appropriate safety management through contracts, etc. regarding the handling of personal information. When outsourcing work to a third party in a foreign country, we will comply with the legal obligation to create records.
(Provision to third parties)
8. TSHP will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the consent of the individual, except as permitted by law. When providing personal information to a third party, if there is a legal obligation to create a record when providing it to a third party, we will comply with this.
(Response to inquiries)
9. In order to properly handle the personal information entrusted to us, TSHP will appoint a person responsible for managing personal information, develop internal regulations, educate officers and employees, and conduct appropriate internal audits. We will strive to continuously strengthen and improve our internal system.
(System strengthening, education, etc.)
10. In order to properly handle personal information, TSHP will appoint a person responsible for managing personal information, develop internal regulations, educate officers and employees, and conduct appropriate internal audits. We will strive to continuously strengthen and improve our internal system.